Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Memorial video

Since this blog is my personal recorder of information and my thoughts, I thought I'd post the memorial video of my grandmother that I created that was played at her memorial service.  How long will she be in my major thought pattern and dreams?  Likely till that trumpet sounds, a foundational figure in my childhood.  It's a video of pictures that tells the story of her life from her childhood days to her last Christmas in 2012.  I also included a video of the last five Iversons of my Grandma's generation taken in the early 2000s.  If only I had these kind of videos for my distant ancestors...oh wait, I do have one!  I'll also post a video showing my Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Rothwell, my Great-Great Grandma Lucy Hoch, and my Grandpa and Grandma Rothwell in their younger years.  The video was mostly filmed in the 1960s.





No comments:

Post a Comment