Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Coat of Many Colors

Song written by Anna's Kin in December 2010
 
Verse 1  
This coat of many colors   despised by many brothers
Those dreams of sheaves a-bowin now
Close friends plot against me
To bring down all that I see
But I walk forward to the crown

Prechorus
I was called higher
To set hearts on fire
To change this world around

Chorus
Oh the possibilities     appoint the wondrous mysteries
Oh the path laid in front of me   the lights   the blessing I see
Beyond the walls of deception    what I once believed
Enter the uncharted waters the presence I be
My heart is open and ready to enter the midst
The almighty presence  eternal bliss

Verse 2
In front the giant calling   old men people stalling
Caught in the safety of the cloud
I walk on thin old wire   past fears now aspire
I step forth resentment in the crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment